We design. We build. We code. We think. We craft. We engineer. We teach. We learn. We invent.
At littleBits, we’re on a mission to democratize hardware by empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small, with our platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks. And we believe this mission starts with you. When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, teamwork, and transparency. We also encourage spontaneous sing-a-longs, furry friends, roaming robots, and lots of laughs. If you are genuinely excited about our mission, and about working with a smart, dedicated and talented group of inventors, artists, and doers, we want you on our team!
Our SENIOR MANAGER, ECOMMERCE AND DIGITAL MARKETING will be responsible for the management of website deliverables and ensuring adherence to online strategy, process and brand image, working with 3rd Party Agencies and Marketing to deliver and execute necessary assets and programs. The successful candidate will create e-commerce marketing strategies for optimizing direct and indirect revenue; increasing new customer acquisition and will work cross functionally with Operations, Product, Finance, and Sales teams.
There are four main components to this role:
1. Lead acquisition
- Manage ad agencies responsible for lead acquisition
- Drive optimization through analytics and testing of tactics, creative, CTA
- Work with agencies to develop revenue forecast
- Run weekly meetings
- Create multi-channel campaigns for lead acquisition
2. eCommerce site
- Responsible for strategy, business requirements and implementation of e-commerce promotions, content and merchandising.
- Ensures that the digital product portfolio is properly maintained, including images, product descriptions, stocking, waitlists, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Update content and merchandising on site
- Works closely with brand, creative and technology teams to execute
- Drive business requirements for web analytics
- Experience working on SHopify a plus but not required
3. Retention (CRM)
- Work with department lead to create messaging matrix with content, CTA for different segments
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua
- Ability to create business requirements for messaging stream
- Drives testing strategy
- Help create requirements for marketing databases before
- Either created or helped established standards for CRM
- Work with analytics to analyze data, metrics, business performance and site optimization
- Work with analytics team to create and drive reporting and tracking to forecast
- Create revenue forecast for channels
THE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED AS SENIOR MANAGER, ECOMMERCE:
At least 5 years of work experience and knowledge of lead acquisition, web and retention best practices.
THE PERKS YOU’LL ENJOY AS SENIOR MANAGER, ECOMMERCE:
- Being part of an awesome team that keeps playful inventing at the heart of all we do
- Sweeping views of the Hudson, a tricked-out office and fully stocked kitchen
- All the oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, microscopes, microchips, soldering irons, laser cutters, 3D printers, craft supplies and googly eyes you could ever want
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, commuter checks, FSA and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Stock options that go along with a high-growth, well-funded startup
- Flexible working hours and a generous sick day policy
- Generous vacation policy